www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

26 December 2005

First word?

I have to tell you this story before it slips my mind. It was so funny but I’ve created a dispute between mama and papa. It’s about whether I uttered my first ‘legitimate’ intelligible word.

I was in a crying fit; mama was too slow in making my lunch. So there I was bawling and saying all kinds of stuff, trying to hasten mama. When, suddenly papa went into a state of frenzy when he heard me said something like ‘baba’. Papa was adamant that my first word was his name. He went crazy with that notion and teased mama on my allegiance. But mama vehemently denies that I said ‘baba’. And that my first words would be to call mama. It went on and on, with papa dancing a jig and mama trying to stop the jiggy. What a funny sight.

My defence? Beats me, I was crying so much I don’t know what I said.

Comments on "First word?"

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (26/12/05 9:18 PM) : 

What if i were to teach you the word.. mak? Longsha will be much later lah..
Better kan? since it's just a 1 syllabus word. Hahahaha...

 

Blogger ... said ... (27/12/05 2:34 PM) : 

If i say 'mak', papa will have a fit on the spot.

Maybe that will be funny too also. hihihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.