www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

24 December 2005

Newsflash!!

Sound the horns. Bang the drums. Call the reporters. Tell everyone you meet.

I have teeth.

I’ve been sick and losing my appetite these past few days. My favourite brown rice and anchovies tasted flat. My morning cereal tasted stale. I would cry when the biscuits were put in my mouth. And now I know why. I’ve sprouted teeth. No, it’s not the Bugs Bunny-sized tooth. Come on, you know better than that.

They are there. I can feel it when my gums grate on each other and it hurts. That’s why I dread eating now. I think… hold on let me run my tongue on them … there’s 2 below and maybe 1 above. I‘ll post a photo of my pearly whites when they are more noticeable.

And if you meet me, let me have a bite of you so that you can feel my “chompers”. Hehehehehe …

Comments on "Newsflash!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (24/12/05 12:38 PM) : 

Ok, yeay!!
By the way, which part of the gums did the one and only tooth grew on?


MakLongSha

 

Blogger ... said ... (24/12/05 7:41 PM) : 

>MakLongSha

Hi MakLongSha, is there something wrong with your profile?

Well MakLongSha, the single tooth grew on the top gums. Something like below.

|-----[]-----|
|----[][]----|

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.