www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

25 December 2005

Day 4 afternoon

The journey home was by train. Papa said it has been a long time he had been on a train and it would be a good experience for bro and sis too.

We took the 2:30pm express train to good old Singapore. And like the bus journey before, I found it COLD and BORING. It was super long too. I think if papa brings up the idea again to take trains, I will protest loudly. At least, my bro and sis had something to do to past the time.

Me? I think I slept most of the way. And when sleep doesn’t take me, papa had to keep me busy by making me play with a plastic balloon he made.

Labels:

Comments on "Day 4 afternoon"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.