www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

03 March 2007

Review Time

I am now 21 months old. That’s 1 year and 9 months for those in need of calculators.

I’ve grown to become a healthy toddler. I’ve been described to be quite a stocky toddler by my aunts and uncles. Maybe they are comparing me with the wrong people … errr babies; Alya and Fynna are not good comparisons to me … hihihi. But stocky or not, I prefer to be called purpose-built … hihihi.

My agility knows no bounds. There are no stairs I can’t climb, no grilles I can’t clamber and no slope I can’t scramble on. My strength can’t be surpassed, to other toddlers that is, I can swing sticks with finesse or power. Throw things with grace or anger. I can run/walk for extended periods … well, until I get tired of course.

I’m not quite a word-smith yet, but I understand a couple of words here and there. I’m more of the strong and silent type. I speak only when I need to, to be understood that is and react only when I’m not… hihihihi.

But where are my manners? Well, I’ve learnt to put the plastic glasses into the sink. Push the dining chairs back in after eating. And throw away things inside the plastic rubbish bag. How’s that for training?

Labels:

Comments on "Review Time"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.