www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

08 February 2007

Big Business

Since I could tell mama/papa that I was going to ... err poop, as in say "Yak" and gesticulate by patting on my butt, Papa had gone out and bought a Frisbee like contraption for me. And whenever I gesticulate the "going to poop" signal, Mama would whisked me off my feet, peel off my clothes and make me sit on the Frisbee on top of the pedestal. Then, she would cajole me by talking and singing to me, trying to get me to finish my ... errr business.

But who in the world does this pooping thingy au naturel? Someone hand me my diapers please. Really, I couldn't do it. It's so weird. So after a several minutes, mama would just relent and put me in my diapers for me to do it normally... woo hoo!!!

But what I've heard from my parents' conversations, they are going to persevere in making me poop using the Frisbee. Well, I'll persevere too in pooping in my diapers for as long as I can... hihihi.

Labels:

Comments on "Big Business"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/2/07 1:55 AM) : 

Poop in a frisbee? Hehe! I still think it's so much easier to do it in your diaper, don't you? Like me, I can do it anywhere. Just stand lean forward a little, stick out my tushy and just go!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/2/07 3:24 AM) : 

well at least your parents didn't make you read potty books to poop on a frisbee .. I prefer to stick with the diapers too

 

Blogger ... said ... (13/2/07 10:04 PM) : 

3 cheers for diapers!!

Greatest invention for the modern toddlers.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.