www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

15 February 2007

About an Apple

Let me relate you a story about an apple. A big juicy apple ... yum yummm.

We were on the bus ride home from Vivocity. Papa and I were sitting in a seat in front of this girl and her papa. You know me, when I'm restless, I start finding things that amuses me. So as the story goes, I began playing peek-a-boo with the girl behind me. We were having so much fun when her papa gave her an apple to munch on.

It was a lovely apple. A big red juicy apple … that made the sweetest crunch when the girl bit into it. Oooo ... I can just taste it in my mind again. As I looked lovingly at the girl eating the big red juicy apple, her papa realised that I was watching the apple, wanting the apple, waiting for an apple. So he fished out another one of those monster apples and I eagerly stretched my hands to get it from him.

Papa was by now giving me his "comical-disapproving" face, but he eventually thanked the nice man for the apple. With an apple in hand, I quickly sat down to munch down on the luscious fruit. Since I don't have enough bite power, I began scrapping the apple and what a heavenly taste it gave. I was right about the fruit when I saw the girl eating it. It made a soft crunch when I began to bite little pieces off as I got a grip of the white flesh of the apple.


It was delicious!

Labels:

Comments on "About an Apple"

 

Blogger Tata said ... (19/2/07 9:36 PM) : 

well ilya, at least he gave it to you.. i once went into a supermarket, took an apple and straight away ate it!!! sungguh melalukan my mak bapak!

 

Blogger ... said ... (20/2/07 10:29 AM) : 

I guess you got the "comical-embarassed" face from the parents huh? ...

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.