www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

27 January 2007

Me and my Toblerone

We were at Asu’s place a few weeks ago. All my young cousins were there. And you know when everybody makes it to the impromptu gathering, all Hal breaks lose.

Nenek was giving out candies and sweets and stuff. Looking at big bro and big sis and even the twins getting choco”licious” candies, I just tried my
luck, stuck out my hand and got myself a mini Toblerone. What luck!

And to add to that, my parents were somewhere at the 2nd floor so using some quick thinking skills, I shoved the candy bar at Atuk’s face and was astonished that he opened the wrapper for me. I couldn’t believe it; I’ve slipped through the system and got myself a ready-to-eat chocolate bar.

A few minutes later, this photo was taken by mama of me on Alya’s chair.

What can I say, the Toblerone was splendiferous.

Labels:

Comments on "Me and my Toblerone"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (29/1/07 8:38 AM) : 

wah!!! u seems to be enjoying that chocolate!! *yummy*

nx time i get for u one.. shoooo, don tell mummy n daddy about it =) a deal between u n me.. hehehe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (30/1/07 6:32 PM) : 

wow ilya, you look sooo syiok eating tht candy! Enjoice.... enjoice....

 

Blogger ... said ... (30/1/07 9:26 PM) : 

ok setzz cik jannah ... hihihi (gleeful glee)

wah!! nunu ... it was mouthwatering. At least, now i've got a source from one of my aunty. hehehehe

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.