www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

21 January 2007

Colour me good

One of the silver linings when it rains is that I get to do indoor activities. One of this activity is drawing. This also came about because I used to sneak into big bro or big sis room, grabbed one of their exercise book and a pencil/pen/crayon, whichever is available, and start doodling. After getting caught most of the times, my parents decided to let my creative juices flow with my colouring techniques on bigger art paper, supervised of course.

This is one of the masterpieces that I had done.

Look at the linework, the combinations of colours. Then, papa had to spoil my picture with the clouds and the sun and the swan … He should get his own paper and not share with me.

Here’s how I did it.


Prone is the way to draw. You’re up close to the paper and the crayon will glide smoothly with every stroke of my arms. Try it if you don’t believe me.

Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael and Donatello … those ninja turtles can never come close to the colouring skills that I possess…hihihihi.

Labels:

Comments on "Colour me good"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/1/07 7:52 AM) : 

hey that's a beautiful masterpiece, Ilya.. next time maybe you can try using fingerpaints or water colour too .. they're even more fun and the best part is you get to get very messy..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (25/1/07 3:08 PM) : 

at the moment, i still cant see your art piece ilya. *thump pc* what wrong with this pc ha? when do u think i'm old enuff for crayons and colours? i think im ready for some art projects on my own. Hmmmm the walls looks pretty boring. Maybe i shud plan a repainting job, hehe *rubs hands gleefully*

 

Blogger ... said ... (26/1/07 7:45 AM) : 

Papa said he cringes when he sees kids with water colour. Maybe it's because the messiness. Looking at papa's reluctance, I think I'll be doing fingerpainting when I'm 40.

Well Nunu, if you can hold a crayon, you're ready for some serious artwork. I'll send you some ... hihihi

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.