www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

17 January 2006

1200 Hits

I'm very sorry for the state of my blog. It’s going through a metamorphosis, like me. Hopefully by the next time you visit, everything would be in order.

For now let’s ponder on this.


“If you must choose between two evils,
pick the one you've never tried before”

Labels:

Comments on "1200 Hits"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19/1/06 10:18 AM) : 

Choose between 2 devils? I thought there are more than a zillion evils, no?
Hell, i've tried all kind of evil tricks in the world.
And may i say, it's comes to me au naturale-ly.
Hehehe....
Anyway, you so clever in dong up the blog skin. Terrer already. Can't teach me or not?

 

Blogger ... said ... (20/1/06 9:56 AM) : 

No lah MakLongSha. I would love to admit that I was the one to redo the blog but it was actually papa and mama.

maybe next time.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.