www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

05 December 2005

6 mths & 6 days old

I'm 6mths and 6 days old today. 6 cheers for me.

HIP! HIP! HIP! Hooray!!! HIP! HIP! HIP! Hooray!!! HIP! HIP! HIP! Hooray!!! HIP! HIP! HIP! Hooray!!! Getting tired already? HIP! HIP! HIP! Hooray!!! Given up? HIP! HIP! HIP! Hooray!!! See ... you can do it. hihihihihihi

What have I contributed to the world these past 6 months? Top on the list would be I made my parents happy. For all the potty accidents and crying tantrums I created, my parents would have forgotten them with a blink of an eye with the smiles, giggles and laughter I gave them for the past 6 months.


What have I achieved since then? I would say lots. For all the milestones I've done, I think my spontaneous and infectious giggles are ones which I will treasure most. It lovingly brought me closer to anyone who holds me. Then, there's the eventful crying with tears. That really brought tears to my eyes.

Comments on "6 mths & 6 days old"

 

Blogger JanLez said ... (5/12/05 10:25 AM) : 

uhuhu Ilya... yeah, definitely your smile makes everyone who see you drooling and wants to keep you forever... so to Papa and Mama Ilya, can I have her?? muakhaha...

To Ilya: Happy 6th month old... see you in the next family gthering :)

 

Blogger sharinna said ... (5/12/05 6:57 PM) : 

Waa...MaklongSha like this pic very much. Perfect shot i'd say.

 

Blogger ... said ... (5/12/05 9:36 PM) : 

Hihihihihihi ... or you can say, perfect shot for a 'perfect' baby? {sniggering with glee}... hihihii ....

 

Blogger ... said ... (5/12/05 9:42 PM) : 

I can't wait CikJannah ... smile you later

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.