www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

29 November 2005

On your mark, ...

Just to inform you people out there, I am raring to go a-crawling. As you can see, I've the correct stance for the crawling action. With arms stretch and knees bent, I'm just set to move.


But the motion that I can achieve now is this. Not quite moving forwards more like upwards. Papa said that it will come. I don't need to lose my hair over it. He told me to keep on practicing.


But the more I practice, the more I get to this. What's gone wrong?


After a few sessions, my hands got really tired and I become this. Oh well, I'm going to keep on trying. I'm going to move one way or another.

Comments on "On your mark, ..."

 

Blogger JanLez said ... (29/11/05 12:05 PM) : 

muakahah.. ilya ilya... u sooo cute... nvm ilya.. keep on practising... keep on going.... and one day u can make it.. there is this saying that say: "Practise makes perfect"...

 

Blogger ... said ... (29/11/05 4:03 PM) : 

tank u.....tank u....:)

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.