www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

14 November 2005

I’m going places

Now that I’m a bit of an expert in the field of dragging and the rollover, my exploratory adventures sometimes takes me out of the mat area. There were times when I reached the cold floor tiles and I had to cry my way out because I did not like the temperatures there. Then someone would carry me back to the center of the mat. And so another new adventure begins.

With such adventurous streak another ‘problem’ arises, that’s what my mama calls it. With my new-found agility, I become a ‘menace’ when I’m on the bed. Pillows will be ringed around the edges to prevent me from venturing beyond the edge. I’m ok with that because I do get tired out rolling and dragging my body everywhere. Its hard work for a baby, you know.

Comments on "I’m going places"

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (15/11/05 9:08 AM) : 

Yup..i heard that your motor skills have improved tremendously that you fell off the bed. U poor little girl. Use yr skills in a safer place lah..

 

Blogger ... said ... (15/11/05 5:08 PM) : 

I have no recollection of said event. I plead temporary insanity. I deny all allegations .... errr I have no comments to said event.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.