www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

31 October 2005

Today’s Monday!

Why didn’t anyone tell me today is Monday? I thought Monday is like 10 days from January. How can a baby like me know stuff like time or maths or quantum physics? Thanks for the help, guys. (of course, in a sarcastic tone)

Yup, thanks to you, I was not psyched up. I was not ready. I was not in the right frame of mind when I had my 3rd DPT jab. Lucky for me, the nurse lady brought in a smaller needle, pheww!!

Comments on "Today’s Monday!"

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (1/11/05 10:57 AM) : 

Baby Ilya, have your mama and baba open up a bank account for you? If not, MakLongSha will wait for you to open it.
Shhh..don't tell mama & baba cuz i know wait the raya money goes to them. So, i will only give it to YOU when i know it's solely for you. Hahahahahha.........

 

Blogger ... said ... (1/11/05 11:48 AM) : 

MamaIlya>MakLong
Ilya dah ade accountlah. jangan takut. Kasi aje seratuske, lima puluh ke? mesti masuk bank dia.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.