www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

09 December 2006

Miss you much

Big sis returned home from her holidays with Atok and Nenek today. She was gone for like a week. I really do miss her; I think the proverb that says absence makes the heart grow fonder is true.

I liked playing with big sis even though she takes away my toys when I’m still playing with them. There’s a difference between playing with big bro and big sis. Big bro for one would totally ignore me when he gets tired of playing and would just do his stuff. Big sis is a bit different because the more I annoy her to play with me, so would eventually give in.

Welcome back, big sis.

Comments on "Miss you much"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13/12/06 2:37 PM) : 

Hi Lil Illya...

Aunty Qin here.. Took me awhile to get here huh? Red carpet treatment takde ke? Oh we had so much 'FUN' with your big sis! Heheh... Tak caye tanya Asu!

 

Blogger ... said ... (13/12/06 6:57 PM) : 

AUNTY QIN!! Welcome to my space in the internet. Hope you have fun reading my life as I had fun living it.

Papa always say big sis is tons of fun whilst big bro is no fun at all.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.