www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

05 December 2006

Sleeping Patterns

Something is not right.

For the past several nights, I would sleep on my parent's bed, but when I wake up the next morning, I'll find myself on the big mattress on the floor near the foot of bed. What's going on here, this is most peculiar ... hmmm. I tried giving a quizzical look to mama but she just smiled. I'm tracking this occurrence on a per day basis and see where it leads to.

I don't really mind with this sleeping arrangement. I've got more room to move on the big mattress below, rather than fighting for space with mama and papa on their bed. It's really quite a squeeze.

Comments on "Sleeping Patterns"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/12/06 5:23 PM) : 

A mattress on the floor is a good idea. So much room to move! The only thing is that if I were to sleep on the mattress on the floor next to Mummy and Daddy's bed, I might end up the next morning under it!

 

Blogger Sharafynna said ... (8/12/06 1:57 PM) : 

Have yr parents told u abt poltergeist b4? Mine did. My mum is soo full of weird imagination.

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.