www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photos of ME. Make your own badge here.

age 0 months age 1 months age 2 months age 3 months age 4 months age 5 months age 6 months age 7 months age 8 months age 9 months age 10 months age 11 months age 1 year age 1.01 year age 1.02 year age 1.03 year age 1.04 year age 1.05 year age 1.06 year age 1.07 year age 1.08 year age 1.09 year age 1.10 year age 1.11 year age 2.00 year

These are the memoirs on the life of Ilya Firzana. The third child of Mohd Arzanjani and Dzahirah.

  • PapaIlya
  • MakLongSha
  • Auntie Lea
  • Auntie Asz
  • Cik Jannah
  • Cik Minah
  • Singapore Blogging Mummies
  • KakIzza
  • AbgAmir
    Bambinos
  • Alya
  • Fynna
  • Ajab
  • Nunu
  • Aisyah
  • Nabilah
  • Elisya
  • Tata
  • Aniq
  • Haney
  • NaWa
  • Naufal
  • Nuha
  • Rahmat
  • MamaIrah
  • MakTeh
  • Aunty Qin
  • Fynna
  • Alya
  • Nabilah
  • Ajab
  • Auntie Lea
  • Cik Noorin
  • AVON Products
  • Home-Aide Products
 

19 December 2005

Meltdown


Yesterday, I was really sick. I had a slight fever and I do not know what’s happening but I think my brain is melting and is coming out of my nose? And it tasted salty too.

Before this happened, I was sneezing quite a lot. The only reason I can think of is maybe on one of those sneezes, I concentrated too hard and squashed my brains. And now it’s flowing down my nose. Because of this, I find it difficult to breath. I think mama got worried by this situation that she started to suck the brain juices from my nostrils using a sucking thingy. That works for a few minutes until more squashed brains start to flow down again.

I think next time when a sneeze comes by, I’ll try not to concentrate too hard or else my brain juices might flow down my ears too. I don’t fancy that at all.

I promise to continue my story about the KL trip tomorrow when I get well. Oh! Ooooo … mama! … It’s starting againnnnnn.

Labels:

Comments on "Meltdown"

 

post a comment

I have here a little tag button BabyIlya that you can use to link my blog to yours. The code used is below.